What kinda of damsels??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt H20 victim

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 3 of these damsels and i cannot find out what kind they are anywhere! They are only about an inch long... Now anyway... Theyre super mean little sh*ts, even to other damselsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420684052.614099.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It looks like stegastes diencaeus without the blue lines on the head. I could be wrong.

Check out Pomacentrus amboinensis and look at the pics of Juveniles of this specie. I believe that's what you have pictured. (y)

Check out Pomacentrus amboinensis and look at the pics of Juveniles of this specie. I believe that's what you have pictured. (y)

WOOO!!! Thats what they are thank you! Also called the ambon damsel i guess. Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No problem (y) The tricky part with identifying damsels is so many of them look so different as juveniles than as adults. So you need to know if you are looking at an old fish or a young fish and the pics don;t always let you know that. lol :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom