What music are you into right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AaronW

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Right now I'm into the fleet foxes, kopecky family band, Little Green Cars, and Hank Williams Sr. Hah I'm on an folky indie binge right now.

What music are you listening to?

I like queen, iron maiden, Green Day, foo fighter's, cranberries, gun's n roses and Metallica. Probably others but I can't remember at the moment!

You should download the documentary called 'The Whites of White County'. (Think that s the right title) Hank Jr s son sings a lot of the music & that family is not to be beleived! It s a wild ride.

The Script, Faber Drive, Nickleback, Imanage dragons, Daughtry, Green day, Elle gloulding
Train, The Fray, an there more but I don't wanna spam

I'm a strait country guy. It's the only music I listen to. I like the stuff from the 90's into early 2000's mostly. Older: Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Brooks&Dunn, Reba McEntire, Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney and more. Newer: Carrie Underwood, the band perry, Zac brown band, Little big town.

The Script, Faber Drive, Nickleback, Imanage dragons, Daughtry, Green day, Elle gloulding
Train, The Fray, an there more but I don't wanna spam

My friend just interviewed train the other day! She was so excited ha.

I'm a strait country guy. It's the only music I listen to. I like the stuff from the 90's into early 2000's mostly. Older: Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Brooks&Dunn, Reba McEntire, Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney and more. Newer: Carrie Underwood, the band perry, Zac brown band, Little big town.

For me it's classic country. Patsy cline, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings. I like some new country. Little big town and zac brown band are pretty awesome.

For me it's classic country. Patsy cline, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings. I like some new country. Little big town and zac brown band are pretty awesome.

Cool. Most of the new stuff just sucks,IMO. I'm going to Nashville during labor day. Went last year but didn't have enough time for the hall of fame. I'm going this year for sure!

Lest see. On my ipod atm there's avenged sevenfold, staind, stone sour, in flames, disturbed, Metallica, old blink 182, linkin park, old limp bizkit, my chemical romance, green day, of monsters and men, daft punk, imagine dragons, the lumineers, old korn, parkway drive and muse.

Lest see. On my ipod atm there's avenged sevenfold, staind, stone sour, in flames, disturbed, Metallica, old blink 182, linkin park, old limp bizkit, my chemical romance, green day, of monsters and men, daft punk, imagine dragons, the lumineers, old korn, parkway drive and muse.

we've got the same taste in music :) I'm a little mad that stone sour is on tour though, they canceled knotfest this year because corey thinks stone sour is more important. knotfest was so fun last year i saw dethklok, lamb of god, deftones, serj tankian(from SOAD), cannibal corpse, machine head and slipknot. slayer was suppose to be there but at the last minute they said "oh were sorry slayer isn't going to be playing tonight"

we've got the same taste in music :) I'm a little mad that stone sour is on tour though, they canceled knotfest this year because corey thinks stone sour is more important. knotfest was so fun last year i saw dethklok, lamb of god, deftones, serj tankian(from SOAD), cannibal corpse, machine head and slipknot. slayer was suppose to be there but at the last minute they said "oh were sorry slayer isn't going to be playing tonight"

:cool: You guys would get a lot better festivals than us. Every time I go to get tickets for something they cost an absolute fortune or sell out within minutes. I spent hours in an online queue to get Metallica tickets last time they toured. Got the tickets then found out I was pregnant. Was 35 weeks when they played and I chose to stay home. Hubby says it was the best concert he's ever been too :(

:cool: You guys would get a lot better festivals than us. Every time I go to get tickets for something they cost an absolute fortune or sell out within minutes. I spent hours in an online queue to get Metallica tickets last time they toured. Got the tickets then found out I was pregnant. Was 35 weeks when they played and I chose to stay home. Hubby says it was the best concert he's ever been too :(

oh my god im so sorry :( i would die to go to a metallica concert. yeah it was a pretty good price for the festival tickets i think i paid 90 dollars total for my girlfriend and my tickets there was nearly 10 thousand people there it was nuts

oh my god im so sorry :( i would die to go to a metallica concert. yeah it was a pretty good price for the festival tickets i think i paid 90 dollars total for my girlfriend and my tickets there was nearly 10 thousand people there it was nuts

Yeah I was super bummed about it. Kinda glad I didn't go though. My son was born only 3 weeks after the concert. Didn't want to be one of those crazy fans giving birth in the parking lot on the local news. Lol.

Yeah I was super bummed about it. Kinda glad I didn't go though. My son was born only 3 weeks after the concert. Didn't want to be one of those crazy fans giving birth in the parking lot on the local news. Lol.

lollll! look at this pic from knotfest it was pouring and storming like crazy
img_2605220_0_e60a17312d3291ce5146c8826a15e629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom