What other hobbies do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm we have a bit in common. I use to do a lot of fab work and built a few off road and rock crawlers. I had one of my samurai builds featured in krawl magazine. Been out of it for a few years now though.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Very cool. I noticed your YouTube had an offroad video. Im trained in sheet metal working, roll cage building, mig welding, learning tig welding now. I can do a bit of everything. I currently build brad keselowski's camping world series trucks as well as titan racing go karts, I'm solely responsible for these. At age 24 I consider that pretty accomplished. I work on an oval track late model stock pit crew as well. I'm still learning and the sky is the limit.

I dont wanna see the ol girl die, but the green monster has seen better days, LOL.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

An old chevy S10. 87 i believe.

Need to do an SAS on that s10 and put some 35's on it.
Not my picture or truck
img_3244249_0_c16d0dc6697c9a9db178b24c27482829.jpg

RC vehicles, birdwatching, hiking, going on walks, enjoying the great outdoors. I like taking pictures. Need a better camera.

In addition to fishkeeping, I model, act in ren faires, do landscape and event photography, write, and sing!

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

Whoah, didn't want to see that second picture... I'm only 12...

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Wow, you guys are really talented! My only claim to fame is my ability to solve a Rubik's cube... 40 seconds is my speedsolving record, I'd get crushed in 3x3 speedcubing competitions... I dont even use a ZanChi. Only a crappy shengshou 3x3 black speed cube... Excuse my nerdiness...

Nerd away..... Nerd away.... Im a disc golf, food, and fish nerd.

Forgot to mention firearms, I'm a big enthusiast and love shooting. Would love to shoot some competitions. I enjoy hunting as well and really like practicing with my bow. One day I will take a white tail on bow and arrow. I've only tried with a bow twice and never got a shot.

Wow, you guys are really talented! My only claim to fame is my ability to solve a Rubik's cube... 40 seconds is my speedsolving record, I'd get crushed in 3x3 speedcubing competitions... I dont even use a ZanChi. Only a crappy shengshou 3x3 black speed cube... Excuse my nerdiness...

That is awesome!!!!! Those things always stump me!!!!!

That is awesome!!!!! Those things always stump me!!!!!

It's easy...just peel off the little square stickers and reapply them.
Not sure if this is a hobby but I like to gut and remodel rooms in my house.
I also built a pergola over my patio:
VWvMOhR.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Forgot to mention firearms, I'm a big enthusiast and love shooting. Would love to shoot some competitions. I enjoy hunting as well and really like practicing with my bow. One day I will take a white tail on bow and arrow. I've only tried with a bow twice and never got a shot.

Gotten one..... Have fun trackin it down. LOL?. I say that cause i know youll get one eventually, bro.

It's easy...just peel off the little square stickers and reapply them.
Not sure if this is a hobby but I like to gut and remodel rooms in my house.
I also built a pergola over my patio:
VWvMOhR.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks nice, Fresh! The hanging baskets are a nice touch.

Gotten one..... Have fun trackin it down. LOL?. I say that cause i know youll get one eventually, bro.

Where we hunt is part of a club and is over 100 acres of thick wilderness. I had the joy of getting one right at dusk with my 7 mag and searching dense wilderness by flashlight. Found him though :).

Back
Top Bottom