What other hobbies do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where we hunt is part of a club and is over 100 acres of thick wilderness. I had the joy of getting one right at dusk with my 7 mag and searching dense wilderness by flashlight. Found him though :).

Sounds amazing. What region?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I live in northeast Tennessee, I can basically shoot white tail off my porch any given day haha

Jesse

Yeah they walk through my yard but these deer here are sort of acclimated to humans and to me it removes some of the sport. I know what you mean though, populations are really soaring. I'm in the very northeast tip of south Carolina, were not far apart at all. I actually visit your great state quite often to go to Gatlinburg. I'll be there in October for my anniversary and Oktoberfest.

It's easy...just peel off the little square stickers and reapply them.
Not sure if this is a hobby but I like to gut and remodel rooms in my house.
I also built a pergola over my patio:
VWvMOhR.png

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not that simple... They make them now using either melted acrylic or plastic for the sticker glue (some of the stickers are plastic now), or they use tiles buried into the piece. They are also disassemble-proof now. Its pretty simple. Just memorize a few sets of moves and its easy.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Yeah they walk through my yard but these deer here are sort of acclimated to humans and to me it removes some of the sport. I know what you mean though, populations are really soaring. I'm in the very northeast tip of south Carolina, were not far apart at all. I actually visit your great state quite often to go to Gatlinburg. I'll be there in October for my anniversary and Oktoberfest.

Yeah I know what you mean. We haven't been on a hunt in several years now. I'm about an hour from Gatlinburg. The wife is on vacation this week so I think we will take a day trip down there and Knox to a lfs.

I expect jerky in the mail soon then. Lol

We had two HUGE dehydrators years ago. Of all possible things you can make with venison, we would make jerky from the whole thing haha.

Jesse

Yeah I know what you mean. We haven't been on a hunt in several years now. I'm about an hour from Gatlinburg. The wife is on vacation this week so I think we will take a day trip down there and Knox to a lfs.

We had two HUGE dehydrators years ago. Of all possible things you can make with venison, we would make jerky from the whole thing haha.

Jesse

We have a few members who are near that central point. We should arrange an AA meet n greet, popparyno, you down? Lol. Caleb? I know there are more. Maybe some of our north east buddies could come down.

Not that simple... They make them now using either melted acrylic or plastic for the sticker glue (some of the stickers are plastic now), or they use tiles buried into the piece. They are also disassemble-proof now. Its pretty simple. Just memorize a few sets of moves and its easy.

I was being facetious. I can solve maybe two sides before I throw it across the room.
Thanks on the pergola compliment.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

We have a few members who are near that central point. We should arrange an AA meet n greet, popparyno, you down? Lol. Caleb? I know there are more. Maybe some of our north east buddies could come down.

Michigan might be a tad far...

Im in. Kansas is always fum to leave. But even better to come back to.

Upper Alabama here. An you ain't kidnnin about the deer population. One time I woke up around 6 am to carry out the trash and saw at least 6 white tailed does in my pasture. My little dog saw them an tore off after them, an their they go jumping across the field. This same field is also the one a 6 pointer jumped out when my school bus went by.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I LOVE legos and use them all the time. I especially like animating them and making trains. I wouldn't call it a hooby, but I do like to play Minecraft, and I have an extreme obsession with Star Wars.

Back
Top Bottom