What To Add Next???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

first-timer89

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am looking for a good addition to my 75 gallon tank. I am open to any and all Ideas. Maybe a Tang or a Firefish or a Grama? Thanks for any helpful Ideas! :D :D :D

Save the tang for last. How many more inches of fish are you planning for your tank? My vote is for a barnacle blenny. Cool fish.

Thanks. Would I have a problem with the lemon damsel and a yellow tang in the same tank?

*bump
:) :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :)

I wish I knew the answer for sure. :) I've read that you shouldn't keep the same color or shaped fish in the tank with a YT. You may or may not have a problem since the tang is going in after the lemons. Would be good if you could get him with a return option if it doesn't work out.

If I were in your position, and with only 35 lbs of rock, I'd get the damsels out. Replace'm with 3 b/g chromis. Check out my profile for my 75g tenants (Hmmm, rent is due, think I'll get it?) :roll: )

I'm voting for the ground dweller next, then the middle tank swimmers, then the rock huggers. Of course the tang lastly.

Oh my, did I make your tank look exactly like mine? Didn't mean to do that. :wink:

Let us know what you decide.

I just updated my profile. I have 70 pounds of lr Total. I thought about some b/g chromis but I love my lemon and yellow tail.

Back
Top Bottom