what websites can i buy fish online, and that ship to canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppygirl101

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have tried to look for websites that sell fish , but they don't ship to Canada!! does anybody know of a website ? thanks <3

What kind of fish are you looking for? From what I've seen ordering online can be kind of hectic and expensive
Sooner or later my local fish store has what I'm looking for. I was going nuts trying to find cpd and one day I just went for a stroll in the store and there they were.

Google online fish store Canada and you'll get a bunch that come up. Buying domestic is less stressful than buying from the US or elsewhere.

What kind of fish are you looking for? From what I've seen ordering online can be kind of hectic and expensive
Sooner or later my local fish store has what I'm looking for. I was going nuts trying to find cpd and one day I just went for a stroll in the store and there they were.

Google online fish store Canada and you'll get a bunch that come up. Buying domestic is less stressful than buying from the US or elsewhere.

I am trying to find beautiful guppy pairs that I can buy, I am particularly looking for purple snowflake guppies, as well as blue female guppies... but none of my fish stores have blue female guppies or snowflake guppies.

Do you live near a big al's? They have an excellent selection of fish. I know of two nearby me but I'm in the GTA in Ontario. Which province are you in?

Also you have to be careful with guppy pairs because they can breed like crazy and the fry are numerous. I have a friend who ended up with over 100 guppies and had to get rid of some because they were interbreeding and had lots of birth defects as a result.

Ya just because your in another country I think that's the only way you will get what you want

Back
Top Bottom