What would you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqualady40

Aquarium Advice Addict
If this was your 55g, which way would you place this piece of DW once it is waterlogged/cured?

Option 1: Display an Arch
Option 2: Display somewhat of an up-side-down arch
Option 3: No pic, but idea is to place the biggest piece in middle option 1's position, then take the other two and bring them in UNDER the arch a lil bit...

Ideas are certainly welcome

Attachments

• 20121006_124652.jpg
    20121006_124652.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20121006_104718.jpg
    20121006_104718.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20121006_104748.jpg
    20121006_104748.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 70
I think option 3 just because my little mind says I would be creating more room for more DW and/or live plants....whatever my little fish and I hearts desire...lol....need some thoughts about this

I like pic #2 to the right. That way you can add anubias, java ferns, or any type of moss to create an elevated plant statement and fish can still use the space under and above. The problem with pic#1 is the DW is too symetrical.

Geronica said:
If this was your 55g, which way would you place this piece of DW once it is waterlogged/cured?

Option 1: Display an Arch
Option 2: Display somewhat of an up-side-down arch
Option 3: No pic, but idea is to place the biggest piece in middle option 1's position, then take the other two and bring them in UNDER the arch a lil bit...

Ideas are certainly welcome

I'd put all three peices of dw in the left corner all angled up into the back left corner of the tank like mangrove forest roots under water and maybe get some more for a later stage for the right corner and middle but just off centre :)

I'd put all three peices of dw in the left corner all angled up into the back left corner of the tank like mangrove forest roots under water and maybe get some more for a later stage for the right corner and middle but just off centre :)

hmmm thats an idea...creative thinking

Back
Top Bottom