Whats wrong with my angel....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dee99gt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I came home and noticed his fin are all weird looking... any idea what its from?

Attachments

• fin001.jpg
    fin001.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 69
Other inhabitants in the tank?
Size of Tank?
Age of tank?
Age of fish?
How long has the fish been in the tank?
Water parameters (Ammonia, nitrite, nitrate)?

Other inhabitants in the tank?
Size of Tank?
Age of tank?
Age of fish?
How long has the fish been in the tank?
Water parameters (Ammonia, nitrite, nitrate)?

4 angels and one 5in molly
Its a 55 planted
Tank is 5 months old
2 of the fish is 2yrs. old (the one pictured) and the other 2 are a few months old
The fish has been in the tank for 3 month or so
Water parameters are all fine... 0 on everything according to my test kit..

I had a tinfoil angel who was huge that beat the heck out of them but I returned him to the petstore so they all are recovering from that, but his fin's weren't like that a few days ago. I did just get the molly like a few days ago, but I couldn't imagine her doing that, but they are a tad scared of her due to I believe her size. My black angel is in perfect condition. My 2 other angel's fins look like, they're a little black around the edges, but I would assume thats from them growing back from being beat up from the tinfoil.

Could be aggression still in the tank. The other angels might have chosen a new target to pick on.

I called my house to make sure since I don't have a timer yet that the light had been turned on.. she also informed me he was dead..

Back
Top Bottom