Whats your fav FW Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xIHaKIx

Aquarium Advice Activist
I must say I got tons, guppies, tetra's but I went today to my LFS and seen a 45 gallon long custom maybe fish tank filled with black mollies and I must say, they are my fav fish of the moment. They are easy to take care of, easy to breed, to me they look GREAT. I love how they are black but also have colors in the tail and till I see something better I like, Gonna make a new sig with them too but yea, post your fav FW fish, why and any other information..

black_molly.jpg

discus! they're just amazing. beautiful colours, shape, demeanor. i can't wait to get my tank cycled so i can get a discus or two.

or oscars. you cannot find a fish with more personality than an oscar.

African Cichlids by far. But I love all of the other fish that we have. Pleco's are just adorable, community fish are graceful, and Africans have the personality and color. It's hard to choose.

Gouramis because of their colors, labrynth organ (allows them to breathe through the air), and feelers.

Mollies, swordtails, common goldfish, koi, shorttail bettas. Colorful fish that have a normal body shape I guess.

German Blue Ram - For their softness, friendlyness, calmness (even eat
out of my hand after a few days).

Endler - For their variety, color intensity, small size, hardyness, agility

I would have to say parrot cichlids, fancy goldfish, bettas, figure eight puffers, silver dollars, plecos, and tiger barbs. I'm not too picky I like all types of fish really, I wish hubby would let me have like 5 200 gallon tanks, maybe someday.
Flutter

Symphysodon Aequifasciatus Heckelii - No one else likes them
(lol just kidding, I just prefer natural over cultivated forms)
Gymnochanda Filamentosa - See a picture and you tell me :D
Pterophyllum Altum - Just beautiful

Back
Top Bottom