What's your favorite fish in the ocean???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saw both of the yesterday at the LFS!
My favorite is going to have to be dwarf puffers, so smart and always looking for you or begging for food. To me they've become almost like siblings and part of the family, just because of the way they act and look.

But they ain't ocean fish!:whistle:

I'll agree with puffers though, most of them are very pet like. Very aware of the world beyond the tank.
I've said it before, my fish house is empty without my puffer fish. Oh so tiny but such character, the dwarves act the same way. Zipping about on the hunt for morsels.

Maybe I could add the blue spot Toby! Now that's a lovely looking fish!(y)

Saw both of the yesterday at the LFS!
My favorite is going to have to be dwarf puffers, so smart and always looking for you or begging for food. To me they've become almost like siblings and part of the family, just because of the way they act and look.

I absolutely agree I had a figure eight at one point and I loved her haha they're almost like dogs in water even those dwarves and figure eights aren't salt lol

Sent from my MT2L03 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love wrasses this is my red coris wrasse
img_3277367_0_67467b01da9fb71fc48e9eac9caaf000.jpg

That's beautiful!!!!

I have a juvenile also he is all orange with white stripes he hasn't changed yet but he is ready to
img_3277379_0_15c69a3fad05070ec98e095c615088ad.jpg

Oh wow!!!! I've never had any juveniles while doing salt water

My favorite salties are longhorn cow fish, and mandarin gobies!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Love mandarin gobies I have a red mandarin and plan on getting a tattoo of one

I like the way pipefish and dragon fish look.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Probably whale sharks or manta rays, but if we can pick mammals it's killer whales all the way! I also have a thing for bicolor bennies ?

??

Back
Top Bottom