What's your favorite fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sheltie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Mines currently rummyose tetras.
Im setting up a new tank, so I thought this would be a good way to get some ideas :)

ugh, so many! lol. My fav fish in my tank are my honey gourami and my red wag platy. Over all favs - I really like angels and rams.

I'm a second for angels and well SA dwarf cichlids in general with rams in that group.

I don't have any yet but I love balloon lamp eye tetras (sometimes called balloon red eye tetra).

I love my marble goby! I also really want a planted tank with some roseline sharks . I think they are a great fish!

Mine would have to be my elephant nose & then my pearl gourami can't forget my betta! Lol

Or a dog face puffer or a coral beauty angel my two favorite

Attachments

• image-3555968754.jpg
    image-3555968754.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 69
  • image-787804317.jpg
    image-787804317.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 64
tamtam said:
What other tank mates do you have with it?

Discus, bleeding heart tetra, Chinese algea eater, common pleco, Bala sharks, decorated squeeking catfish, African glass catfish and a lobster lol. From my experience with the African bush fish they are fine with anything bigger than standard sized tetra.

Discus, bleeding heart tetra, Chinese algea eater, common pleco, Bala sharks, decorated squeeking catfish, African glass catfish and a lobster lol. From my experience with the African bush fish they are fine with anything bigger than standard sized tetra.

Are rummynose considered average size? :( haha im going to have one in my new tank with maybe an electric blue crayfish if its compatible with my eel

Back
Top Bottom