What's your favorite video game or one that you play the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
MINECRAFT!? Haha i cant play that game.... :) i watched my friend play for 20 minutes and i had a headache.... :p

Lol yeah, I don't play much of that anymore either though, just so busy. It only gives me a headache if I'm constantly getting blown up by creepers.

Old thread but had to post my favorite game lately.
All because of SOME member (I won't mention names, you know who you are) here decided that I needed to try it out, I am now addicted to Candy Crush Saga. I play it on the computer and on my phone. It's so addicting and annoying at the same time but I can't stop playing it. Thank you nameless person for this new time consuming addiction, because I didn't have enough going on in my life already lol

Clash of clans on iphone, if you haven't played it yet GO DOWNLOAD IT :). and the gears of war series on xbox360, minus the newest one

All because of SOME member (I won't mention names, you know who you are) here decided that I needed to try it out, I am now addicted to Candy Crush Saga. I play it on the computer and on my phone. It's so addicting and annoying at the same time but I can't stop playing it. Thank you nameless person for this new time consuming addiction, because I didn't have enough going on in my life already lol

Seriously that game wicked away hours, possibly days, of my life. It was fun, though. I got really really far, then found a level I couldn't beat and gave up. And various TeamLava games have overtaken my iPad game addiction time.

Recently started playing Dante's Inferno on XBox, and it is a lot of fun. Might play a little more today...

Bioshock infinite! New game, awesome game! The ending was the best (no spoilers!)

Woot! I have the first one, but I haven't beaten it yet. Too creepy to play when I'm alone in my creepy house, and it's hard for me to play video games when I am not alone, since we have one TV and I'm the only gamer.

And I have a nameless koi to thank for my addiction now. :thanks:

I admit to nothing lol
It is addicting though isn't it :)
I blame my addiction on a little rabbit boy that thought that I needed to play because he needed me to send him tickets so he can get to the next level.

Anything in The Elder Scrolls or Fallout series from Bethesda are my favorites, followed by most first person shooters with Bioshock on top of that list.

Nice I would have to agree. Fallout 3 is an amazing game. I have pumped countless hours into that one. I picked up injustice gods among us yesterday . It is turning out to be a pretty good fighting game.

Anything in The Elder Scrolls or Fallout series from Bethesda are my favorites, followed by most first person shooters with Bioshock on top of that list.

You know they are talking about releasing a elder scrolls mmo, for the next in the series.

And some sleeper games that I forgot about, boulders gate 1&2. Some of blizzards original work before they got full of themselves with WoW.

You know they are talking about releasing a elder scrolls mmo, for the next in the series.

And some sleeper games that I forgot about, boulders gate 1&2. Some of blizzards original work before they got full of themselves with WoW.

I love the Baldur's gate series!

Back
Top Bottom