What's your fish(s) names?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Jaws! Ha!

That would have been good, but no. Bruce was a made-up name out of the blue. He was killed and dismembered by a large, mean-spirited albino catfish. It's been over 40-years and I still remember Bruce and hate myself for letting him die that way. He was a large, black, bubble-eyed goldfish with flowing fins.

Avengers, haha! She has thor, grand Master, loki, meek, Korg, thanos

Thanks for the clarification, since I came up the funniest, most disjointed interpretation. Superhero names rock. Ask the misses what she thinks of Wonderman for the next acquisition? One of the all time best supe names, second only to Superman.

Haha! And the hottest super hero too!

Gee, you're a Wonderman aficionado too? The misses says that I may be the only person who remembers him. Did you read the book where he gets his stuffing knocked-out by Powerman in a fight for naming rights? The best thing about that story was that after getting knocked flat he was trying to figure out how POWERman was able hurt him ("dazed and staggered by a power that shouldn't be"). I guess you guys can tell how much I enjoy a good comic, huh? BTW, Wonderman's sweetest abilities were that he'd never get old and didn't have to eat, ever. Alright, I'll stop! Time to check the tank! :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom