When did hornworth float?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flip_lx

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok i've been gone from here for awhile, decided to ditch my planted tank because a certain furball kept chewing my plants and up rooting them. Funny thing is my hornworth has continued to grow and is a nice cloud that took over a corner of my tank (keeping it like this for now as my fry use it as a safe haven) anyone else had an experience like that?

hrm what do i have then? mines got a huge rooted section was labeled as hornworth (with the h) oh well makes great fry protection

Hornwort will grow modified leaves on parts that are underground. They act more like anchors, but may look like roots. If you have true roots, then I don't think it is hornwort.

i think jsoong got it, its not a cabomba too different on stem/leaf structure (i've grown multiple cabombas before). Jchillin your link didnt work for me, as for the "roots" they've attached to my driftwood so i don't think they are true roots (they have not really changed in a few months)

Back
Top Bottom