Where can I buy bio-spira online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SPAIN

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have not had any luck finding a lfs that carries Bio-Spira. Everybody here seems to carry Cycle.

Are there any sites that offer Bio-Spira?

I am not willing to drive 40 miles for one bottle so I may be forced to use Cycle. Can anyone give me the low down on it?

Also how much can I expect to pay for Bio-Spira in US dollars online or at a lfs?

Try here: http://www.fishstoretn.com/

Bernie, who owns the store, is a mod over at fishgeeks and also pops in here from time to time. From what I've heard, his prices are compatible with lfs prices and thats WITH shipping.

Cycle is a waste of time IMHO. Doesn't have the right bacteria. I've tried it and it did nothing.

I've been using Cycle. I'm no expert, but I've been reading the forums and , and it seems the general consensus is that it's a waste of money. Apparently it has the wrong kind of bacteria in it. By stopping using it, I'm going to save a few bucks/month!

I buy my Bio-Spira from Bernie-- but I'm really lucky because I can drive over to his shop and pick it up in person. :D Do not hesitate for an instant to order from him at www.fishstoretn.com! He's a great guy and has lots of deals on his store's website.

I really appreciate the advice. I was getting scared that I would be forced to use cycle or even do a fishless cycle, lol. Anyway I will have to wait thru the weekend before I can order it but at least I can get what I want.

Back
Top Bottom