Where to get non-diy co2 system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Randa

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 29 gal planted tank and I think I should take the plunge and go with co2. I'm not crafty enough T to do a diy I'd rather just get it all on one box of I can. I don't want to break the bank but don't want crap. Can you point me in the right direction?

Sent from an undisclosed location...

I know you said that you won't DIY, but if you do go with a setup that you don't build I suggest you make a co2 reactor canister if you have a canister filter. It basically maximizes your co2 so you save money and efficiency.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have a 29 gal planted tank and I think I should take the plunge and go with co2. I'm not crafty enough T to do a diy I'd rather just get it all on one box of I can. I don't want to break the bank but don't want crap. Can you point me in the right direction?

Sent from an undisclosed location...

Green leaf aquariums. They are great and fast. Have everything you need for planted tanks. Green Leaf Aquariums

This can get very expensive, VERY quickly. I would recommend THIS Aquatek regulator from amazon, and then shop for a 2.5lb or 5lb cylinder online. Here is one.

Hope this helps. :)

Also take into consideration where you can get your CO2 tank filled. Sporting goods stores often refill paintball style tanks. In my case, it was a matter of convenience to go with a PB tank despite their smaller size.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This can get very expensive, VERY quickly. I would recommend THIS Aquatek regulator from amazon, and then shop for a 2.5lb or 5lb cylinder online. Here is one.

Hope this helps. :)

Aquatek nearly gassed my 36g! I had nothing but horrible luck with the brand. I went to GLA and was super-happy I spent the extra money for the peace of mind.

? Diana Lee ?
? the Redhead ?

GLA is worth every penny. I don't like the idea of possibly having a co2 leak in my house cause I wanted to save a couple bucks. As for getting tanks filled; go to places that fill fire extinguishers.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Aquatek nearly gassed my 36g! I had nothing but horrible luck with the brand. I went to GLA and was super-happy I spent the extra money for the peace of mind.

Oh NO! How did it happen? Sorry to hear about that, hope everyone survived. Many of my friends (me included) have used them for a while now and havent had any issues (yet). :(

GLA is worth every penny. I don't like the idea of possibly having a co2 leak in my house cause I wanted to save a couple bucks. As for getting tanks filled; go to places that fill fire extinguishers.

Have you had a bad experience with them as well? What would be things to look for, for problems? (besides gasping/dead fish) Glad to hear about this now since I haven't before. But that is the point of these forums!

Back
Top Bottom