Which expands faster?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rreekers

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so im looking to create a carpet in my new 8g going to be betta tank (it is not set up yet, im still in the planning stages)

i am debating over micro sword or dwarf hair grass.. my question is which will expand the quickest? (will split and move to other tanks)

the tank will have fluval stratum substrate, will dose with flourish and flourish excel. (i have flourish iron if needed) the set up came with CO2 unit (never attempted before but i am going to give it a try) BUT the tank only came with a 13w led lamp

also i know people use tank for "grow out" tanks for fish and fry, i wondering if i can do this with plants? utilize the tank to grow my plants larger, so i can put them in a different tank

Well, I've never heard of someone saying that a Lilaeopsis sp. took over their tank....

If you supply everything and have good CO2, I would place my bet on hairgrass. Is this the Fluval Flora or w/e it is they're selling now?

ok thank you,
and yes it is the flora tank, going to try out their co2. but removed the back round, got a different filter, added more substrate, and im planning on ordering a different light in a few days. more or less i just like the tank design .

Back
Top Bottom