Which of your fish is your favorite??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm.... Hard to pick one, but I would say, if pushed, my Albino Bristlenose Pleco.

A real adventurer, always climbing something :)

They are such cute fish. I was really hoping to find a long fin at my LFS, but no luck. I just got a blue eyed ancistrus a couple of days ago and he is quite fun to watch. He's just a little guy. I just put some cucumber in for him and I'm waiting to see him eat it.
He has quickly become one of my favorite. Like you said...always climbing. One of my angels has really taken to watching him, too. :popcorn: :ROFLMAO:

Oh man,how could I ever pick just ONE?!!!! But, I suppose it would be either Legion my striped blue angelfish or Squishy my Kuhli Loach.

Oh man,how could I ever pick just ONE?!!!! But, I suppose it would be either Legion my striped blue angelfish or Squishy my Kuhli Loach.

It is hard. Sounds like we have the same taste in fish...angels and kuhlis. The kuhlis are a blast to watch!! How many kuhlis do you have?

It is hard. Sounds like we have the same taste in fish...angels and kuhlis. The kuhlis are a blast to watch!! How many kuhlis do you have?
I have 4 striped and 1 black. They are indeed a blast to watch. :popcorn:I LOVE their tiny barbels. Mine are named Silky, Slinky, Squishy, Slimey, and Swiggles. :lol:

tulip55555 said:
They are such cute fish. I was really hoping to find a long fin at my LFS, but no luck. I just got a blue eyed ancistrus a couple of days ago and he is quite fun to watch. He's just a little guy. I just put some cucumber in for him and I'm waiting to see him eat it.
He has quickly become one of my favorite. Like you said...always climbing. One of my angels has really taken to watching him, too. :popcorn: :ROFLMAO:

I've quickly become a Pleco addict I think. I've got 3 Bristlenoses in total & they're just great. Also my tank has never been so clean!

Post a pic if you've got one..... :)

I have 4 striped and 1 black. They are indeed a blast to watch. :popcorn:I LOVE their tiny barbels. Mine are named Silky, Slinky, Squishy, Slimey, and Swiggles. :lol:

Excellent names!!!!!!!!! Can you tell them apart?
I only have two right now, they are hard to find at my LFS. Mine are black, but I can tell them apart. I am hoping to find some striped.

Excellent names!!!!!!!!! Can you tell them apart?
I only have two right now, they are hard to find at my LFS. Mine are black, but I can tell them apart. I am hoping to find some striped.
Thanks. I can indeed tell them all apart. :) Its pretty easy with the striped ones. I got all the striped ones at my LFS, and they havent had any others in stock ever since. The lady who works there said they aren't fast sellers because they tend to hide a lot. Mine don't though. They love to play around together. :fish1:

My favorite is my Chromaphyosemion splendopleure
img_1454018_0_a0fb04d2c5c90decd901ee88a13058f3.jpg

WOW!! You guys are keeping some really cool fish. I've had to look up several to see what they looked like and how they are kept.

My favorite is my Chromaphyosemion splendopleure
img_1454031_0_a0fb04d2c5c90decd901ee88a13058f3.jpg

That is one beautiful fish!! :love: I googled it, but I can't seem to find the common name. Is there a common name for this one?

wow whats the common name of that jetajockey? its amazing :)

I would call it Gilbert's Pygmy Sunfish, they were thought of as a subspecies of the Okeefenokee Pygmy Sunfish and only recently descibed as it's own species.They are beautiful fish and that one isn't even in breeding color.

WOW!! You guys are keeping some really cool fish. I've had to look up several to see what they looked like and how they are kept.

That is one beautiful fish!! :love: I googled it, but I can't seem to find the common name. Is there a common name for this one?

Thanks, I have others that are equally or more beautiful but this one is my favorite and no it doesn't have a common name.

my rainbow shark is my fav,ill get pics when hes in the 55,hes constantly hiding now because the CAE bullies him(even though my sharks got a good half invh on him). hes super chill,and only bothers fish when they get to close to his cave

My angelfish is my favorite! Not like many fish... It swims up to the glass and talks to me everyday! JK but it really isnt like other fish. hes watches me and is bff with my huge female blue gourami! It's very calm and though it might be stunted, It's my favorite fish in the 55g!

Back
Top Bottom