White Tail Bristletooth Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronlezah

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone have any luck tracking down a White Tail Bristletooth Tang? I noticed there have been a few posts on here recently about that one tang in particular. Apparently, a lot of people saw it for the first time on LiveAquaria however it seems they've been out-of-stock for awhile. Very curious to know if they look as good in person as they do in the picture they're advertising.
I know Carey, who's always very helpful on this forum, was looking for one and now I'm looking for one as well.

I've been looking for one. Not one to be had for miles around and not even online.
I am still leaving that fish spot open though, I have faith that i will get lucky and find one.
I figure if it looks half as good as the other bristle tooth tangs then it can't be bad. :)

I've been looking for one. Not one to be had for miles around and not even online.
I am still leaving that fish spot open though, I have faith that i will get lucky and find one.
I figure if it looks half as good as the other bristle tooth tangs then it can't be bad. :)

I remember you mentioning you were interested in one. I then looked it up on LA and knew I had to have one for myself. I started to do my own research on it. I called LA directly which wasn't much help. I even searched several forums/sites and although a few people claim to have seen them or even one or two who said they actually had one, no one was able to provide photos or provide info on where to find them. My guess is several people, including myself, are beginning to wonder if these fish even exist. lol

Back
Top Bottom