who has the biggest FW tank on AA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NatureFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
As the title says....Who has the biggest tank on AA???:fish1:
I am very intrested to know what the size of the biggest AA tank is...:popcorn:

P.S- Ponds do not count only indoor aquariums. Many people have large ponds but not too many people have giant aquariums..:invasion:

I know it definitely isn't the largest, but just to get a baseline set, mine is 150 gallons.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Definitely not mine! I have a teeny 5 gallon haha.

Cleaning huge tanks looks like it'd be a pain.

Definitely not mine! I have a teeny 5 gallon haha.

Cleaning huge tanks looks like it'd be a pain.

Just hook the Python to the sink and let it do the work for you. My 5.5 and 10 gallon are more labor intensive than the 150.

I agree whether you clean a 5g or 150 the process stays the same it just take a bit longer i have a 150g and takes me about 40 min to do WC,scrape glass,syphon gravel and replace filter media and thats once a week.

I also have a 40g and take roughly the same time maby cut the time by 5 if im lucky haha

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm working on my 75 planted. Not too big but it's big enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Good god. I can only imagine his water bill from the water changes. Plus he could swim with his fish!

Why did he get banned? I didnt even know you could get banned from a fish forum.

Why did he get banned? I didnt even know you could get banned from a fish forum.

Somebody felt it was necessary. Only T1 and the mods will know the answer to that. If you didn't know you could get banned, you should read the community rules everyone agrees to when they sign up.

On this topic, I have a 265g that is currently in storage and waiting for me to move to another location which will become my Discus DT.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Somebody felt it was necessary. Only T1 and the mods will know the answer to that. If you didn't know you could get banned, you should read the community rules everyone agrees to when they sign up.

On this topic, I have a 265g that is currently in storage and waiting for me to move to another location which will become my Discus DT.

What's DT stand for? That sounds like an awesome discus setup.

Dt-Display tank or delerium tremors.. doubt he's referring to the latter;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dt-Display tank or delerium tremors.. doubt he's referring to the latter;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol. Yes DT= Display Tank in this case. The current plan is for 16-22 Stendkers with a mix of 50 or so cardinals and a few (if I can find nice ones) angel fish. It will have a 75g sump underneath. Planted with light colored sand and tons of Manzanita driftwood. Unless I decide by then to make it a true biotope and go with wild heckels. ??

Do we get to add all of our tanks together?
With seven aquariums I have a total of 198 gallons with the largest being 90 gallons. So I guess either way you count it, no trophy for me. ?

Just saw the 1000gallon tank its massive. I thought my 119 gallon fancy goldfish tank was big at 4ft x2ft x2ft. But that tank is huge

Sent from my Kestrel using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wish I had a tank big enough to swim in...I've always wanted to do that! Swimming with animals is the coolest! I have swam with wild dolphins and it's the best feeling.

Back
Top Bottom