Who is subcribbing to Coral Magazine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mwilliams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Who out there is subcribbing to Coral Magazine? I just recentely subcribed to them and have had problems from DAY 1.
1. It took over a month to get my first magazine after have to call three times and send several emails. That was for the Jan/Feb issue
2. Now going into the second magazine for March/April I still have not received and we are almost at the end of March. Again called and sent email to see where my magazine is at.
3. They told me that they get sent out first part of the month which I find strange for this to be a continual issue of not receiving them till that month is almost over.

Please if anyone else is experiencing the same issues please let me know.

I'm not subscribed to the print version, but there is an app on iphone / ipad that I believe was free. That's how I get mine.

I don't have an I-pad or I-phone plus and trying to read one on something that small is not for my eyes.... and I don't have a laptop to carry with me when I go to lunch when I am wanting to read my magazines.

I have the print version subscription. It takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to get your 1st issue delivered. Since you only had to wait a month to get your first copy seems nice. I received march/april sometime during the 2nd week of March. Have you asked them if they sent you the 2nd copy? If they haven't that's a problem. If they have, maybe there was a delivery issue with the post office. I don't understand how this is a continual issue if you've only been scheduled to receive 2 copies?

I just subscribed this year to, it took almost 2 months to get my first copy, I was told to expect that tho. Hopefully they will be a bit quicker for now on. Still worth the wait in my opinion. It is a awesome magazine. Way better then tropical fish.

Well it's Monday, March 26, and I still have not received my March/April issue and yes I did call them last week about it. So today I am filing a complaint through BBB because paying this much money you deserve to get your magazine's "ON TIME".

That sucks. I got mine last week. And it was a good issue on trigger breeding. Can't wait for the next one. Even thinking about getting all the back issues. I live in Canada to so it takes longer

Back
Top Bottom