why are my serpae tetra.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly, I wouldn't add any. I'd rehome them and get a school of something that better goes with an angel.

my tank is a 30 gal

My apologies , I missed your previous post stating it was a 30 gal and was going by your "My Tank" that says 10 gal.

But , I agree with HN1 and I would rehome them .Adding to their shoal may not curb their nipping .Even though adding two to my serpae school has curbed their nipping , they still , every once in awhile , take pot shots at my Red-eyes or Danios . I do not have any long-finned fish other than a couple of my Danios , which the Serpae can not keep up with . So those long fins just may be to good of a target to pass up no matter how many Serpae you have in there .

My apologies , I missed your previous post stating it was a 30 gal and was going by your "My Tank" that says 10 gal.

But , I agree with HN1 and I would rehome them .Adding to their shoal may not curb their nipping .Even though adding two to my serpae school has curbed their nipping , they still , every once in awhile , take pot shots at my Red-eyes or Danios . I do not have any long-finned fish other than a couple of my Danios , which the Serpae can not keep up with . So those long fins just may be to good of a target to pass up no matter how many Serpae you have in there .

Nicly said

Back
Top Bottom