Why it become like this?? Funny looking Coral.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually my nitrate level is about 5-10.. Now i need to do pwc twice a day.. Any suggestion?

Its not like a bomb anymore.. Is it ok? even not healthy enough.. Huhsss

Attachments

• image-3178371437.jpg
    image-3178371437.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 62
I wouldn't do twice a day. Maybe a 20% every other day? Also, what's the cause of the nitrates? Overfeeding?

I already check my calcium level its almost 400.. I'm not soo sure.. I just feed once a day but i have no refegium.. But i put red algae inside my tank because my tank is 5g tank..

Ok thanks.. What r the different between dat kind of foods? How much u feed them?

I think we are overlooking the main problem here. Your lighting dose not seam to be enough for that coral, nitrates should be at 0 for sps and Lps corals. within a 5 gallon tank there is bound to be chemical warfare between corals, thus needing good flow and carbon. You do not need to be changing water every day. Try once or twice a week and only about 10% at a time. I have a feeling that your tank has not been set up that long. May I ask how long it has been set up for? Also it is very easy to over feed in such a small tank.

Almost 4months.. And i done my aquascape about 2weeks.. The problem that i realize is my fixture is t8 not t5.. Should change to led? T5 is quite difficult to find for my 5g tank..

Now my calcium levels already more than 500.. What should i do? Huhsss.. N i feed it with zooplex by kent marine? Is it ok? Should i buy zooplankton like yours?

Back
Top Bottom