why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MatthewM

Aquarium Advice Activist
Why must there be so many amazing fish that I feel like I must keep at some point in my life? There's no way I can be content without at least 200 more tanks haha anyone else feel this easy at times?

Pretty sure everyone on here wishes they had an unlimited amount of funds to feed our addiction. Atleast I do lol...hi my names Matt, and I'm an addict lmao

Mrc8858 said:
Pretty sure everyone on here wishes they had an unlimited amount of funds to feed our addiction. Atleast I do lol...hi my names Matt, and I'm an addict lmao

I dont think i would have the sanity to care for 200 tanks lol.

What 30-35 pwc a day 6 days a week sounds like to much? Lol

Mrc8858 said:
What 30-35 pwc a day 6 days a week sounds like to much? Lol

Oh this is the reason its not possible lol but if it was.........ooh the fish room would grow!

Actually if you had that kind of money you could just rig up a continuous flow in all your tanks with bare bottoms and circulation pumps to flush out the waste so that water changes happen all day everyday.. just food for thought if you hit the lotto ;)

Mrc8858 said:
Actually if you had that kind of money you could just rig up a continuous flow in all your tanks with bare bottoms and circulation pumps to flush out the waste so that water changes happen all day everyday.. just food for thought if you hit the lotto ;)

........curse you lol now I must rob a banki had not thought of this until you spoke such evil words!

Back
Top Bottom