would my maxijet 400 do this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aaronjohn20

Aquarium Advice Freak
First off I posted this in this section because my circ pump is the only thing I can think of that would of done this. My tank is a 46g bf community tank, penguin 350 hob, maxijet 400 (obviously). Came home from work Saturday morning and found my wifes GBR dead. Found my dragon scale betta dead tonight before I left for work. I've got the circ pump in the back left corner shooting against the back wall towards my penguin 350 which is in the back right corner. Now I know this is a lot of water movement but about 25% of the water surface was relatively calm, up front on the left side. Could my maxijet of caused the fish to become too tired from the current? Hope I'm making sense here. Its been a long day. Please ask if you need more info or anything. Also water params were all good with a api master test kit (0,0,20-40). Haven't changed anything up recently or added anything else, Normal routine as always, fish didn't look attacked or any obvious signs of being sick. The betta has been layin on the bottom a lot recently, but he's always been like that, just not as much

I've done that as of yesterday. I'm stumped as to what happened. It was prob just weak stock I'm hopeing. Everyone else in the tank is doing just fine. Infact 2 of my angels spawned today

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom