Would this work? VIDEO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaNomad196

Aquarium Advice Freak
Watch this video, read the description. The tank looks cool, but would the fish me happy and healthy? If so, how much glofish and glo tetras?
Link:

They are both very active fish that preferably need a longer footprint than a 10g. It could work well in something like a 20g long.

Alright... sorry I keep posting new tank ideas, I'm just really excited to get into fish, and I want to keep finding different ideas until I KNOW I want it. I also can't get higher than 10, most likely getting 5 :( (not my choice)

If you can only get a five then do like 5 glofish, danios are hardy and do fine in small tanks.

If you can only get a five then do like 5 glofish, danios are hardy and do fine in small tanks.

For reasons stated above I respectfully disagree. Zebra danios require a lot of horizontal swimming space to be happy which is why tanks shorter than 24 inches are not really recommended.

There are some nano schooling fish that would do ok in a 5 but the list is not huge.

Well from personal experience mine did great and they were happy and healthy. They even had several batches of fry.

I also had a large filter, way more than what was required to create a river effect

Back
Top Bottom