WTB FW live plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rocks

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 75g community tank setup with angels, corys, loaches, dwarf frogs, etc. I'm looking for some easy to grow plants that don't require a lot of light. I have the two tube florescent bulbs that came with my hoods and they get some sun light. I will take cuttings, shoots, anything I can get cheap ad get my tank planted.

that's probably less than 1 watt/gallon, so you will be limited in your choices. I suggest talking to mgamer20o0 and he might be able to make a low-light plant package. Or, you can look up low-light plant packages already offered in the classifieds here (look for plants like java moss, java fern, crypts, and anubias)

that's probably less than 1 watt/gallon, so you will be limited in your choices. I suggest talking to mgamer20o0 and he might be able to make a low-light plant package. Or, you can look up low-light plant packages already offered in the classifieds here (look for plants like java moss, java fern, crypts, and anubias)

Actually I have two 70 watt High pressure sodium lights I might add with a 2 tube shop light.

unfortunately i just got rid of a ton of my water sprite and water wisteria because they had been growing out of control. both plants grow pretty well under low to moderate light ime. if you want some i should have a decent amount in 3 weeks or so again

I am about to clear out some of my tanks. I have 4 bunches of wisteria I would be happy to send you for shipping cost. They grow well in low light and grow very fast. Shipping will probably be around $6 ish...depending on where you are. I can send this to you early next week. Send me a PM with your zipcode and I can let you know the shipping cost.

I might also have some dwarf chain sword which is a nice foreground plant...but it might need more light than you have. I can check its needs and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom