Yay! I can finally upgrade!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zic

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm so happy. I got into fishkeeping in December. I got a ten gallon tank and filled it with water, filled it with fish, got another ten gallon tank and filled IT with fish, got a 2 1/2 gallon betta tank and put a betta in it. I got to thinking, the money I spent on both the ten gallon tanks was kinda a waste. I could have spent the same amount on a 55 tank.

But my girlfriend is having a hard time finding dry land in our small apartment. She said "No more fish until we get into a house!" I was a little mad, but she's right, we just don't have enough room for all of out stuff.

We found a house for rent. I know the owner and he sounds really serious about renting to me. I think he didn't want to rent to a stranger. I told him I'm strange, but he knows who I am :D

Anyways, We're going to look at the place tonight and we may move in next month. September 17 is my birthday, so I may have a whole lot of fishy happiness coming to me!

Thanks. We went last night and looked at the place. It's huge. Lots of room for lots of fishies :roll:

The worst thing about moving with fish is.... well, moving the fish!!!
Yesterday I emptied 85% of my 20 gallon tank and moved the tank about 2 feet to another cabinet.
8) Ok, ok, I'm lying, I had to have my husband do it for me.
But still my point is that it sux moving fish tanks! :|

But still my point is that it sux moving fish tanks!

No kidding. Moving my 50 is the reason I'm holding off on getting my 125. I'm just not looking forward to moving that heavy thing to another room.

Good luck in your new move, sounds great.
You have picked the best hobbie in the world in my opinion so enjoy it. But remember you do have to take into concideration any future moves, when buying more aquariums. Moving them can be a job and half. In my case it doesn't matter i do it for a living. I'm used to it.

Back
Top Bottom