Yescom 129 LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffruth

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for a light for my tank. 90gal with CO2 pressureized system. 48" x 22" depth. Currently have 2x T8 bulbs. One 6700k and a 10k bulb..

Found this, what are your thoughts.

https://www.amazon.ca/Yescom-Multi-...503781910&sr=8-173&keywords=Aquarium+led&th=1

Would it penatrate the water to the bottom. Currently growing Flame moss but would love to add some Scarlet Temple and swords. Maybe Dwarf Hair Grass as well.

I run a beamsworks with similar bulb set up.
I like it.
I will say you will have dark spots on the end of your tank if you don't get a 48" light.
The light you listed just has arms that stretch out and there will be no lights on ends.
Maybe 2 of those at 24" would fit better?

I bought a eLive track LED fixture. Comes with the 4x LED pods that clip in. 30" length. It came with six pods, and I purchase another 8 pods.

6x Cool White, 10K
4x Plant Growth, 445nm blue and 630nm red
2x Lunar Blue, 445nm blue
2x Hi Def, full spectrum

There is still room for 5 more pods if nessasary. Each pod is rated @ 1w so this gives a total of 14w total. That plus the 2 T8 tubes I have puts me @ 1w/gallon of water. I will run it for awhile and see how things go. May look at another fixture and set it up aswell.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom