You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You walk in the door after a long day at work and the first thing you do is check all your aquariums before saying, "honey I'm home".

You know you love fish when you move your bed to the fish room! And the wife does not move with you.

TankDonovan

There was a thread like this a few years back so my contribution will be what I wrote back then.

When you judge LFS's by the number of dead fish in their tanks.

# of Dead fish / Response
0 / YEAY!!
1 / Ok
2 / NO WAY!!!

When you do a 5hour trip to get the right fish tank hours after telling your girlfriend you have no gas.

Or

You talk your girlfriend to death about fish even though you know she doesnt want to hear it and it makes her angry:D "Youll drive 5hrs for a fish tank but wont drive an hour to come and see me" is her favorite at the minute.

You know you love fish when you move your bed to the fish room! And the wife does not move with you.

TankDonovan

This is very sad, Tankdonovan, but I'm sure many of us feel that way at times about our lifemates (would rather spend time pursuing our hobbies then with them). Makes you really think about it...

When you get strange looks after my mom walks into my room and asks "What are you doing?" and I say "Playing and talking to my fish of course!"

...When you break the sink filling up buckets for a water change, but you don't feel bad about the water leaking into the basement because, hey, it's for the fish!

..when the last two moves I've made the first question asked of the landlord is can I have my tanks and second question asked is how big will you allow :)

When u leave ur house at 9:45am and return at 7:30 pm after driving to get a tank

When u go to cabelas for there large fish tank instead of to buy stuff

When u leave ur house at 9:45am and return at 7:30 pm after driving to get a tank

When u go to cabelas for there large fish tank instead of to buy stuff

LOL true......When you go to Basspro and wonder how you could get their giant tank into YOUR house!

Or as a friend told me, you drive over 100 miles to go to Basspro ONLY to look at the giant fish tank!

Back
Top Bottom