You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I charged admission for watching my red belly piranha eat goldfish. That was many, many years ago when I was in college and I used the money to pay for goldfish, pet supplies and beer. I was conflicted because I kept goldfish in a pond at my parents house so eventually the piranha went back to the store.

@krissycakes - that is so true about the numerous pics on the camera.

When you spend more time training and watching your fish than training and wat hing the dog

Sent from my LT28at using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who has tons of pix of their aquarium on their phone. :D
I have videos of my aquarium on my phone that I'll watch when I'm not at home

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who has tons of pix of their aquarium on their phone. :D
I have videos of my aquarium on my phone that I'll watch when I'm not at home

If only you could see my phone. I bought a 32g micro sd card to hold all the pics. Plus the 32g the phone comes with so I'm set for a few months!

Your desktop background at work has 50 different fish pics from your tank so you can relax and see them at work

When not having any tanks running means you have no idea what to do with your tax return. Or when you hit all the local pet stores to get some much needed fish therapy after a rough day at work. I miss my fish.
I think you have moved places a few times??. Is that why you don't have tanks running???

.....when you store your tanks for 30 years "just in case" then something good happens and you set them all back up. ( True story. I set up all 9 tanks I had stored and have added 7 more! Fish are just in my blood :D )

You go shopping to buy bread but first make a quick detour to buy 5 cheap new buckets and some containers for a refugium/terrarium setup that is leaving the planning stages very soon. You come home with milk instead of bread.

When you go to buy water to set up a new marine tank and come out with corals snails and some shrimp for your existing tank

You go shopping to buy bread but first make a quick detour to buy 5 cheap new buckets and some containers for a refugium/terrarium setup that is leaving the planning stages very soon. You come home with milk instead of bread.

oopsy, lol!

When you mean to empty half of your (FW)tanks to make things more simple, and you resist the temptation of a couple months and then fill them back up, AND are almost decided to go to the salty side (for just one SW tank) :facepalm:

Set up tanks and want to give them to your friends who have mildly expressed an interest in having fish...and do...:brows:

When you are in a buffet line and a sunflower seed stuck to the glass looks like a pest snail to you.

When your tank has more room to settle in then you

Back
Top Bottom