Your favorite fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lexis009

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I have a favorite neon tetra in my tank, I saved him from an anchor worm near his gill plate by taking him out and *carefully* squishing the worm , which died :) I didn't think he would live and multiple people told me to just kill him, but he's perfectly fine now! Hence my favorite fish!

Does anyone else have one individual fish that you're overly attached to?

Mine is my elephant nose as you hear so many stories about them dying and being hard to keep, but I've now had him 17 months and he's getting huge. I've become very attached to him :)

Ooh, I've heard a lot about elephant fish Shelly, I bet he's really fun! And Bettaowner, are you breeding? I love convicts they're very pretty, but are they hard to keep?

I have at least 60 convict fry at the moment. The only thing you cant get a convict to do is stop breeding. They are very easy to care for.

I think for me it is a tie between two of my bettas. Ninja the black hmpk because he is gorgeous and the first fish I have ever had imported (most expensive fish I've bought so far, too) and Lucky the red veiltail, so named because he survived my first car crash. He made it through having all of his water spilled into the floorboard of my car, having it replaced with untreated tap water until I could get home (the other person involved was nice and ran into his house to get him some water), and then I dropped him when I got home because I was still shaking from the adrenalin. 7 months later he is doing just fine!

Back
Top Bottom