Your first tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine was and is our current 10g quarantine tank with some guppies. Sini and i re did the tank after my family's previous fish died, its been about a year and a half and I've learned and learning so much :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I want to see all of those clowns, I need pictures. You're describing my dream tank :lol:
The tank looks like crap but I think you can count all 11 in the FTS!
99907-albums14345-picture69024.jpg

FTS;
99907-albums14345-picture69025.jpg

It is funny to me how the two schools(clowns and denisons) stay together almost as tight as possible!

FTS;

It is funny to me how the two schools(clowns and denisons) stay together almost as tight as possible!

Those clowns are absolutely gorgeous, brings a tear to my eye. If every clown loach could have a school and a tank like that I would be satisfied with the state of the world.

Denison barbs and clown loaches aren't all that far off from an evolutionary perspective, maybe they know it :lol:

FTS;

Very nice looking school there

Those clowns are absolutely gorgeous, brings a tear to my eye. If every clown loach could have a school and a tank like that I would be satisfied with the state of the world.

Denison barbs and clown loaches aren't all that far off from an evolutionary perspective, maybe they know it :lol:

*heavy breathing*

Caleb

Very nice looking school there
Thanks everyone!!:thanks:
They are just one of my favorite fish.:rolleyes:
I really think it is a shame so many feel all rules need to be followed or that whatever they read has to be true?
These guys and girls have never been in any tank less then 6' since I have owned them(again 10-15 years) yet they are NOT the monster everyone warns of and certainly not unhappy in my set up.:dance:
I wish more would give these guys a shot.(y)
They are GREAT fish!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom