Your tank pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My new 5 gallon betta tank, i'll put in a carpeting plant eventually

Attachments

• image-141726154.jpg
    image-141726154.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 266
Samzter said:
For both! Or just the one your cycling.

Oh lol. Well its a 36. I'm gunna have
3x German blue rams
6x Congo tetra
6x red phantom tetra
5x nerite snails
1x starlight bn pleco
And some mts.

paytertot said:
Oh lol. Well its a 36. I'm gunna have
3x German blue rams
6x Congo tetra
6x red phantom tetra
5x nerite snails
1x starlight bn pleco
And some mts.

That sound a brilliant stock list! I've only ever seen Congo tetras twice. :)

paytertot said:
I don't wanna hijack this thread anymore.. lol. Pm me if you want lol

Well if you were talking to me then it's alright. They just told me that they were moving this thread to the tank showcase forum. This thread is for everyone!! :) Keep the pictures coming!!!

OK, here they are:
First pic is my 30 gallon, it looks slightly different now because it has a piece of mopani wood in the middle and the water is tannin-stained because of it...It is running a Marineland Penguin 150 power filter and and AquaTech 20-40 power filter. It is cycling right now (it's taking forever) but here is the current stocking plan:
4 regular tiger barbs
3 albino tiger barbs
3 green tiger barbs
1 female convict cichlid
1 bristlenose pleco

The second pic is my 5 gallon. It will serve as a hospital tank. It is running a tetra whisper 10i filter.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 281
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 261
Plecky plec your tank looks awsome!! Love the tye dye looking stone!! And bud your cave rocks!! I would love to find some caves for my bettas when I convert them to my ten gallon!! Everyone's tanks are great!! I will get an updated pic of mine up soon!!!

Plecky plec your tank looks awsome!! Love the tye dye looking stone!! And bud your cave rocks!! I would love to find some caves for my bettas when I convert them to my ten gallon!! Everyone's tanks are great!! I will get an updated pic of mine up soon!!!

Thanks! I actually got those cave rocks from walmart. Not too hard to find. The majority of the decorations there were meant for smaller tanks so this was one of the few there that wouldn't look laughably tiny in my tank.

Oh, and I know where Pleky Plec probably got that tye dye rock:angel:

Here's mine 60g.
Peacocks and mbuna.

Attachments

• image-2150012844.jpg
    image-2150012844.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 259
  • image-4209265047.jpg
    image-4209265047.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 251
I wanted to add a photo of my whole aquarium but I don't seem to have one on my phone...

I did find this cool pic though. It's a pond snail with moss growing from/off his shell.

ForumRunner_20120725_124536.jpg

Tank Suggestion

Hello p...

How about a low maintenance "biotope" tank. You use both land and aquatic plants to maintain water chemistry and you have a lot of time to just look at the tank and tell yourself how smart you are to come up with an essentially, trouble-free tank.

B

Back
Top Bottom