Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

em_witt

Aquarium Advice Addict
I my angels r kind of like showing off to each other. They r like 8-9 months so I'm wondering if theyre breeding? Also I have another angel in the tank with both of them(3 total) so is this 2 males fighting for the girl?? Or a male and a female breeding?? I haven't seen lip locking yet...

Now im very confused bc(I'll name the angels:#1 is a striped veil tail,#2 is a reg veil tail , and #3 is a reg marble, all r like 3-4 inches w/out the fins) #1 and #2 are picking on #3 but #3 is almost kinda fighting back!!! But it seems 1 and 2 have no prob together!! and almost teaming up!! This has been going on for about 12-13 hrs!!!!

They are probably just pairing up then. Like I said they might try to kill the third angel they pretty aggressive with each other while mating, and don't tolerate others.

I've never had 3 angels. But I've read that it would be better cause they team up on the other. Hopefully someone will back me up.

No idea how to kick start I got lucky bought two angels and they started breeding lol. Usually when they start laying eggs they'll lay a new batch every month.

Fish4bass8 said:
Also is there any way I can kick start their breeding??

Are you prepared or them to start breeding? Do you have the right foods and the suitable room for them. They will begin to breed on their own when they are mature and ready.

Back
Top Bottom