Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am prepared. I was planning in leaving them in the tank with the parents. And I kno they might get eaten the first few times! Also I am hound to the store soon to get some brine shrimp eggs to hatch!!!:)

do a 25 to 50 percent water change then raise the water temp up to 82 get some grey slate or white marble or two clay pots and stand both big openings together. they will lay eggs when ready. leave the eggs with them or set up a 10 gallon tank with meth blue and some kind of water circulation in it and put the slate or clay pot in it.with in 3 days you will have wigglers then in 6 days u will have swimmers. after they swim and the yolk sacks are gone feed them brine shrimp, finely crushed flake food, fry powder.do not over feed. keep baby fry at 80 degrees.

Leave them be they'll get around to it ;) and ya put the rock at an angle leaning up against the glass slanted.

you can send private messages . under the profile of the persone where it says contact

Not all angels lip lock, mine never do unless they are fighting. Sounds like the 2 are competing for the female. I've had a 4 way battle before, kinda cool. Just take the 3rd out. Get 1-2 more angels to help aleviate this problem. They say to keep min. of 3 angels but I recommend 4-5 in the event 2 pair off.

Back
Top Bottom