Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
3rd time and it's FREE!! I'll make sure of it as my hands were cut up due to all the glass all over the place sticking out etc ;)

Lol if you have kids or anything you could always use the excuse that the damage from the cuts made you lose feeling in your hands and you will never be able to fill your kids again when you touch them lol

Rhino said:
Lol if you have kids or anything you could always use the excuse that the damage from the cuts made you lose feeling in your hands and you will never be able to fill your kids again when you touch them lol

That will be next!! This is not over!! Not by a long shot!

I honestly feel like its a joke. I'm waiting for the cameras to show up going surprise your on hidden camera!!

Man I'm sorry dude that sucks. My dad would have gone absolutely postal on the UPS guy, so kudos for not being crazy lol. I really hope everything works out with the third tank.

Rhino said:
Haha you just got done dealing with a power outage too correct?

Thank god no... Not as of yet anyway. Just a heat wave.

paytertot said:
Man I'm sorry dude that sucks. My dad would have gone absolutely postal on the UPS guy, so kudos for not being crazy lol. I really hope everything works out with the third tank.

Thanks I hope so too!! I wanted to go nuts but had to maintain.

Convict2161 said:
Thank god no... Not as of yet anyway. Just a heat wave.

Thanks I hope so too!! I wanted to go nuts but had to maintain.

I hear you on the heat wave been insane hear. Looks like we are fixing to get hammered by a storm though.

Haha you have the craziest threads ever....this the Majano Nem, what's next

Rhino said:
I hear you on the heat wave been insane hear. Looks like we are fixing to get hammered by a storm though.

Still no rain on the forecast in sw Missouri :( I agree with hopefully no power outages, even tho that has never happened here because of heat.

VinnyP said:
Haha you have the craziest threads ever....this the Majano Nem, what's next

Haha who knows!!! I'm sure something will come up lol!! And best part is.... It's all TRUE!! Hahaha!!

If I can't laugh what can I do right? All I know this tank better make it!! Or there's trouble coming!!

image-3905619170.jpg

Convict2161 said:
Haha who knows!!! I'm sure something will come up lol!! And best part is.... It's all TRUE!! Hahaha!!

If I can't laugh what can I do right? All I know this tank better make it!! Or there's trouble coming!!

Haha best picture ever.

Nothing came today :(

I'm thinking this has to be a joke. Tomorrow it will come with the fish and shrimp, live rock and live sand, a girl in a bikini will deliver it and day haha you've been punked and all the guys at the FD will get there good ole laugh.

Or I could be totally wrong and this company well... You know. (insert angry face here with some not so nice words)

I'm really trying to hold it together here.

Convict2161 said:
Nothing came today :(

I'm thinking this has to be a joke. Tomorrow it will come with the fish and shrimp, live rock and live sand, a girl in a bikini will deliver it and day haha you've been punked and all the guys at the FD will get there good ole laugh.

Or I could be totally wrong and this company well... You know. (insert angry face here with some not so nice words)

I'm really trying to hold it together here.

Dang man just bad luck. I thought you said they were going to over night?

Convict2161 said:
Yup that's what they told me! Lies all lies!!

If you chew someone out..make sure to record it for us and upload it to youtube man hahaha.

But seriously, this is a bummer. How can we expect Big Dino to paint a masterpiece, but give him no fingerpaints? Lol;)

Convict2161 said:
Yup that's what they told me! Lies all lies!!

Once again great pic. What a crappy way to do business. Perhaps the UPS man had it and was to scared to try to deliver today for fear of death.

Gboy66 said:
If you chew someone out..make sure to record it for us and upload it to youtube man hahaha.

But seriously, this is a bummer. How can we expect Big Dino to paint a masterpiece, but give him no fingerpaints? Lol;)

Oh man! I will definitely record it and up load it hahaha bet it goes viral. I need me my finger paints!

Rhino said:
Once again great pic. What a crappy way to do business. Perhaps the UPS man had it and was to scared to try to deliver today for fear of death.

LoL probably was. He better show up tomorrow or I'm gonna lose it.

butterfly_koi said:
Still no tank chief?! I was all ready to see how a salty sets up a tank!

Maybe you'll see how a New Yorker give an old fashion beat down to a UPS guy...

Back
Top Bottom