Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If its coming from innovative marine, the actual box will be completely suspended in packing peanuts inside another box. At least my 30 gal IM was and i ordered directly from them.. Hope this sheds some luck on yours!!

Sorry about your bad luck. I really hope the third time is the charm for you
I would honestly be afraid to deliver another package to you if I were the UPS driver tho lol.

You have to let us know when it comes in and if the UPS driver survived the delivery. If he did not survive I expect to see video of his demise. Lol
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I called the company I've been dealing with. The Hidden Reef. There calling me back with tracking as nothing as yet arrived. They(The Hidden Reef) told me that innovative marine has taken over.

Convict2161 said:
I called the company I've been dealing with. The Hidden Reef. There calling me back with tracking as nothing as yet arrived. They(The Hidden Reef) told me that innovative marine has taken over.

The hidden reef... Aren't they in Philly? I've heard good things about them, but good luck.

needmorecowbell said:
The hidden reef... Aren't they in Philly? I've heard good things about them, but good luck.

Yes they are. Innovative marine but them in touch with me as they do not sell direct to the public. After hearing of 2 damaged tanks IM took over and shipped direct from there place in Cali.

So I guess we'll see what happens. The hidden reef has been great throughout this whole thing. Can't say anything bad about them.

crister13 said:
I go to hidden reef all the time. It's my "lfs" but it's 20 miles away. Haha. Cool store!

Nice say hi to Jason for me! He's been great throughout this.

Spoke to IM and it will be here Thursday. He's the manager Mannie is he's name. Great guy. He said he packed it himself and said he sees no reason it shouldn't make it in one piece. He also said I can keep the broken one still left at my house. Which is nice cause it has the back chambers,light, pump, top and media.

He said not to worry about it and keep it for whatever parts I could use. He's just gonna wrote it off as damaged and unreturnable. That was very nice of him. Now I have backup parts.

Readingexcalibur said:
Score!! We all felt bad for you, now we're all jealous, haha

Haha!! Yeah I was pretty pumped when he asked how bad it was. When I told him he said we have one claim in just keep it.

I was like well things are looking good right now lol.

My UPS guy does the same thing to me its marked fragile handle with care or glass do not drop and the box has holes in it and dents all over and you can tell it was slide across a floor at some point. I ask him what does the box say hes says lighting i say no its written in red and it says FRAGILE in capitals he laughs and i call his supervisor and he tells me i wont have that driven again we will see if this is right. I personally hate UPS they are so rude all the time lately.

I hope you tank comes perfect this time or i will go crazy on him for you :lol:

I think it's funny when people think its the driver that did all that damage... 99% of the time he/she hasn't even touched your package until he gets to your house, and they have to deal with all the harassment/complaints... Blame it on people like me that work in the hub! Haha this is a little off topic but I thought I'd throw it out there. Can't wait to see this finally start to take shape!

Billbug68 said:
I think it's funny when people think its the driver that did all that damage... 99% of the time he/she hasn't even touched your package until he gets to your house, and they have to deal with all the harassment/complaints... Blame it on people like me that work in the hub! Haha this is a little off topic but I thought I'd throw it out there. Can't wait to see this finally start to take shape!

True. Whenever I order things, since I'm so far away from pretty much everywhere lol, I assume its been transferred several times between people and places anyway so I can't really say who was to blame.

paytertot said:
True. Whenever I order things, since I'm so far away from pretty much everywhere lol, I assume its been transferred several times between people and places anyway so I can't really say who was to blame.

If you only knew... Haha

Back
Top Bottom