Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oohh pipefish, very cool. Is it eating frozen?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks Paul so far he's been chomping pods off my clams and has been pretty content. Named him spyro :)

Thanks Paul so far he's been chomping pods off my clams and has been pretty content. Named him spyro :)

Nice! Great name choice, I remember the game on PlayStation 1. Lol

Thanks redsea! It's a dragonface pipefish. Really neat little guy! I'm not a huge fan of cardinals but I really like banggais and their coloration is awesome

Thanks redsea! It's a dragonface pipefish. Really neat little guy! I'm not a huge fan of cardinals but I really like banggais and their coloration is awesome

Very cool! I had two Pajama Cardinals for the longest time in my old 34g, they weren't super active but were cute...I definitely miss them! Very unique. :)

I know I'm gonna get absolutely toasted for this but I don't care. I have a Red Sea sailfin tang in the tank. He was a rescue from this awful shop next to my complex. They had him in a 5 gallon tank and he had a bit of hlle . He was in quarantine for about a month and has now been in the display about a month. Fish is a pig now and the hlle is completely gone. If and when he gets to big he will be going to a much larger system if I'm not upgraded by then.

I know bad bad...

Sometimes less than ideal size and great care is better than the alternative. You saved it, be proud! And any excuse for larger tank is always a good thing. I think most people on here know you'll be responsible when size/space becomes a major issue...but more importantly, Pics! It's been a while since you photo dumped anyway!

Thanks sand dollar! I'll get a photo dump up tonight of corals and fish!

Sometimes less than ideal size and great care is better than the alternative. You saved it, be proud! And any excuse for larger tank is always a good thing. I think most people on here know you'll be responsible when size/space becomes a major issue...but more importantly, Pics! It's been a while since you photo dumped anyway!

Agreed. Do share! I stared at a tiny firefin tang the other day for a good 20 minutes... I had to pry myself away. :D

Well, you delivered on pics ? everything looks great! Tang is really cool. I can't believe how big your slimer has gotten and those red Zoas and acans are awesome! How do you feel about the BTA? Does it move around a lot? I'd like to try one but I'm scared it's going to walk all over my corals and sting everything.

Well, you delivered on pics ? everything looks great! Tang is really cool. I can't believe how big your slimer has gotten and those red Zoas and acans are awesome! How do you feel about the BTA? Does it move around a lot? I'd like to try one but I'm scared it's going to walk all over my corals and sting everything.

Thanks sand dollar! I like the RBTA. It lives in a hole and reaches around the corner to get light, kinda weird lol.

Looks great! That tang is awesome. My torches never reach out that far. You have a lot of flow on them?

Yeah they're getting pounded pretty good with flow but they seem to like it. Same with my Duncan it expands a lot more with high flow

The tang and leopard wrasse are inseparable lol. They follow each other everywhere...pretty funny. As you can see the tang pretty much is always at the glass where I'm at begging to be fed

Back
Top Bottom