Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking good as always. That yellow plate is ridiculous!

That stupid plate is the most annoying coral in my tank. The past 3 months it had grown back a ton of flesh and was super puffy. Now it's losing flesh again and not inflated. I really don't get it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That stupid plate is the most annoying coral in my tank. The past 3 months it had grown back a ton of flesh and was super puffy. Now it's losing flesh again and not inflated. I really don't get it lol

Sorry to hear that. I've never owned a plate, but I like the color of that one.

Went away for the weekend and got home today. Fortunately everything is fine with the tank!

I'm always so skeptical about leaving it for any period of time lol

Went away for the weekend and got home today. Fortunately everything is fine with the tank!

I'm always so skeptical about leaving it for any period of time lol

Yea, it's usually a scary thing. Lol

Hey Bribo, what kind of leopard do you have? Is it the M. meleagris? I might be looking to add a M. geoffroy.

I have M. ornatus

Cool thanks. Trying to figure out compatibility with the fairy's and leopards, with the leopard being added last. Probably should have been done the other way. I will always find out during social acclimation I suppose.

Thanks man! Here's a new ricordea I snagged!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1463545296.396684.jpg

Yeah man I've always loved Hawks, he was a great price too. He eats like a pig already too lol.

Came home with a gorgeous scold today!

Back
Top Bottom