Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GlZYV9S.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You weren't kidding! Beautiful! I'm still scared for anything pricy until I get all my algae and params under control.

Tank looks great, corals look like they are thriving! And I'm loving that wrasse! I would still like to find a nice healthy one eating frozen food for my tank.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Picked up a bicolor hammer, grafted monti cap and some cool Zoas yesterday. Also have my small potters angel coming Wednesday from zoa collector!

Brian, love that War Paint Scoly. Have one very similar to it. Great coral. ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Love the new pieces! I though you was ordering a potter's leopard, not angel. Either way both pretty fish!

Been a bit since a real update! Here's a ftsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1475611035.499476.jpg
Also got a potters angel whose doing well and removed my large Birdsnest from the tank.

Got an sps frag pack today from unique corals. Got a rainbow tenius, pink whisker Mille, ORA German blue polyp acro and an unknown which I believe is A. Loripes

I feed reef roids once a week and does ESV b-ionic 2 part but that's it. Oh and I try to keep up on weekly 5 gallon wcs but I'm sometimes lazy lol. I have a heavy fish load too which I'm sure feeds the corals

Just got my order from Adam at battlecorals! Got raindrops over roses Mille, rommels watermelon, and battle de fuego. He also included the battlecorals orange peel and c-aquarium unknown stag as freebies!IMG_1477413908.788633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom