Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I can't keep montis...lol. Acros are great, stylo is great, lps and Zoas are great. Montis dying. Makes 0 sense but I give up. Just gonna make it acro dominated. The rommels is growing super fast! Same with the c-quarium unknown stag, rainbow tenius, pink whisker Mille and ORA German blue polyps. The unknown acro has turned right green with purplish polyps as well.

This is the exact set up with the glass holes overflow you ordered running a sicce return pump rated for just over 700 GPHIMG_3720.JPG

PM me and I can try to send you a video of it running I also have the whole build with plumbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow how did I miss that?! Very cool little tank! I hope that sunset monti does good for you. A large colony of that looks very good. All my encrusting and plating montis have been doing bad here lately.

Awesome corals man! What kind of zoas are those in pic 5?

What zoas are those in pic 5? They look amazing!

He's great definitely an active fellow but whenever I try to get a pic he goes under a ledge and stares at me lol.

He's also super fat

Im late.. what did I miss? Sweet pictures! Ill learn the names soon, just need to forget some fw plants and terms;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom