Who needs enemies..When you've got friends..!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW, I know this mite be bit of topic but what is that lovely eal? the colours on him look great and he looks fat lol. You clearly been lucking after him well. 8)
I would say that he does, but only when he is hungry wich I doubt he is in your care lol.

Thats my zebra moray eel.. He's my pride and joy! He's just not fat but very long.. Just on 3 1/2 feet.

Ive been trying to get to elusive CBS riding him.. but everytime I get the camera I'm too late..

I've always wanted an eel but was afraid it would eat my inverts. Are my fears unfounded?

Your fears are founded.... this is obviously a case of a well-fed eel. That doesn't eat, which isn't hungry. :D Generally the exception, not the rule.

darn straight..well fed, obviously wont try and nibble if it isnt hungry.. although in my opinion he wouldnt eat him even if he was.. i must have a special specimen.. but by all means give it a go i say..

Some morays have a relationship with CBS in the wild. The CBS will eat parasites out of their mouth. I read this bit of info in a book at some point.

Back
Top Bottom