Easiest Fish to Keep - new 55 Gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense here, but where are you in the process to set up the 55 G tank?

You started this tread asking for stocking, but after 13 pages and tons of questions, looks like this tread is going nowhere..

No Offense but after Laboring through 19 pages in like 3 days....have you decided yet?

I know you don't "like" cichlids but to me a couple Convicts and maybe some assorted SA cichlids that work are your best bet. They are hardy and great to start out a tank with (you can always work towards something else.) I went full circle and now back to Oscars and Convicts and I started a smaller African Cichlid tank. I found they are more fun and animated than other tropical typically more expensive or exotic stock. Just my two cents....

** To Everyone! The next question I ask is out of curiosity! It does not mean I am going to purchase them! I just want to explore... **

What South American Cichlid species would you recommend? I am told in the wild there are 450 species...

Never mind. OK, I HAVE OFFICIALLY DECIDED. THE STOCK SHALL BE:

1 Gold Gourami
1 Blue Gourami
6 MALE Mollies
6 Corydoras Catfish
12 Neon Tetras
2 Albino Bristlenose Plecostamus

Post your questions, comments, and criticisms on THESE FISH ONLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY TYPE OF CICHLID THAT IS MENTIONED! Thank you for your compliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom