favorite freshwater fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Green TigerBarbs Don't know what it is about them .. but once they feel comfortable in your tank, their green gets really dark and rich. Darker than the green I highlighted.

best-looking/prettiest freshwater fish....

1) Pearl Gourami
2) German Blue Rams
3) Red-hook, Black Bar, Spotted Silver dollars

Rummynoses for me, but I do like glowlights but I do like my electric blue johanni's aptly named Johanni and Mbuna

1) Black Skirt Tetra
I love the way they dart upward to grab flakes I drop in, plus they just look badass
2) Boesemani Rainbow
Just got one yesterday and fell in love with it. It looks so freaking cool under my light.
3) Buenos Aires Tetra
I love the red fins and they're so much nicer than they look. They look like bullies but they're nice to all the fish in my tank.
4) Dalmatian Molly
I love that they have spots everywhere including their fins and even their eyes!

My reed eel! :) He has so much personality, I feed him straight from my hand plus he requires extra care. But for second place I can't decide I love them all! So far I like everyones choices too.

309848_278624005483912_100000089438621_1207511_1487085680_n.jpg

My reed eel! :) He has so much personality, I feed him straight from my hand plus he requires extra care. But for second place I can't decide I love them all! So far I like everyones choices too.

309848_278624005483912_100000089438621_1207511_1487085680_n.jpg

y is it in a bag? o_O

Oscar's so far. I never expected such a personality. He shows that he appreciates things. :)

Mines color is a bit faded, but I'm still going through a cycle in my tank. The water always stays under .25 nitrItes and .25 ammonia. Also I was changing up some ornaments and adding his new canister filter when I took this pic, so he was a bit stressed. I feed him a variety of bloodworms, beefheart, pellets and krill. Sometimes some romaine lettuce. I think it is just because of his growth, some people say their oscar faded and is still very healthy.

Back
Top Bottom