If You Could Be Any Fish, Which One Wouod You Be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No!!! I just realized that there is a TYPO in the title!!! It mocks me!! Sorry for the typo. Me being the type to correct people and wanting everything to be perfect- perfectionist- this is terrible. I wish I could change it.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

It's not a post, it's the title.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

You may be able to do it under 'thread tools' if the board owner gave permissions for the usergroup members are in. If it is visible there to you, click edit thread.

Um... I think that's only on the website. I'm on the app, and it's hard to use the website on my little iPod screen. And I don't have access to a big computer. It's not the end of the world. I was exaggerating.

Bettababe1011 said:
It's cloudy here. It may be sprinkling. Possibly. I may have to watch it too. I'm sick today, so I'm not at horse quiz bowl.

Um... Scratch sprinkling. It's practically a snow storm!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itsgracia said:
I will be a blue hippo tang so I can just keep swimming. LOL

Lol, I didn't know what dori was. I always just called it a dori fish!! Lol.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Definitely something expensive like a discus or stingray or big datnoid. Then I'd get the best treatment.

Back
Top Bottom