Invert chat, <3 spineless critters.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're as dark as my fire reds
Also the fire reds or painted fire reds you shouldn't be able to see eggs when they're berried

How did you develop such a red strain?

Do you sell any? LOL

You've got the prettiest true RCS I've ever seen, you could make a lot of money off the strain.

I'd say the culls were worth it!

How exactly do you cull?

--Let me know about selling. I'm waiting on several people to develop their stock.. Maxwell, Jetajockey and now you.

Whoever's breed first I'll probably purchase, but yours are the prettiest I've seen.

With the most clear body I take out the tank & leave the darker reds

I've been trying to get my hands on some black fire shrimp
& some bkk

The 'fire' is the same species as RCS, right? Just a color variation

MABJ said:
The 'fire' is the same species as RCS, right? Just a color variation

Yes, I believe so. I could be wrong on that though. Oh and yeah, I'm pretty good friends with the owner of the LFS that sells a lot of inverts. This is where I got my microcrabs for the 10G. When I walk in, he just hands me a net and a small bucket thing LOL I'm on the younger side, and I believe thats the only reason why he likes me haha

It is still still very cool.

I'd love a store which specializes in anything.. That's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere.

When I'm rich I'll retire and make an aquarium store and hire marine biologists to breed strong strains and educate all potential buyers :p Lol.

I'm too ready to stock my inverts.

I'll stock after easter break. I don't want to not feed them for 4 days lol.

I have kept/keep ghosties, rcs, bamboo shrimp, crayfish, nerites, mystery snails, pond snails, bladder snails, and ramshorn snails. I definitely love them all! I really loved my bamboo shrimp for their color and size.

I love rcs had a couple but betta ate them and now starting my 20 long and going to add a group of ten to see if I can get them to breed.one question though what would be a good snail for my 4 gal betta tank

You don't really need a snail and, if your betta ate the shrimp, it might eat the snail, as well.

I have kept/keep ghosties, rcs, bamboo shrimp, crayfish, nerites, mystery snails, pond snails, bladder snails, and ramshorn snails. I definitely love them all! I really loved my bamboo shrimp for their color and size.

Nice :) How big do they get? I doubt they're small. Filter feeders are usually 6 inches plus..

Lynda is right again. Although it depends on the type of snail.

I see no need for a snail, but if you like them and find them pleasing, you could try a mystery, given proper filtration..

jetajockey said:
Don't +1 anything. We don't allow bumping and +1 posts here, make an effort to put in some content please. :)

As I understood it we could quote a post saying + 1 as long as we said more information, opinions or supporting details. Is this correct?

Cilantro said:
I love rcs had a couple but betta ate them and now starting my 20 long and going to add a group of ten to see if I can get them to breed.one question though what would be a good snail for my 4 gal betta tank

I don't see the betta going after a snail, I didn't even know it was possible. If you really wanted a snail, I would go with a single horned nerite:)

I just had to post on here. I love watching my snails and shrimp. I think sometimes because they aren't as cute as fish they go unnoticed. All I have on my computer right now is one of my snails but I have a yellow apple snail as well and some ghost shrimp.

Attachments

• tank4.jpg
    tank4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 56
Thats a big snail, and those are some pretty looking plants, Boogety.

@Austin. My sister had a beta who wouldn't let any creature without a spine live in the tank with it.

@Everybody helping me with my 5galbuild, I posted final stocking recommendations, and a quote from a distributer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom