12g RCS TANK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

No more pictures? What are the details on the tank? I like the really red female :)

I changed it a little.

ForumRunner_20120515_153705.jpg

Here is another pic of my shrimp

ForumRunner_20120515_153815.jpg

The tank is a 12g aquapod

im using a 27w pc 10,000k/6,500k bulb and led strips so the color of my plants can get red.

Im injecting Co2.

The pictures are pretty fuzzy, but everything looks so pretty lol.

Will CRS be able to survive in here. Will they also reproduce?

My ph is 5.4
The water hardness is very hard

EMAN12 said:
Will CRS be able to survive in here. Will they also reproduce?

My ph is 5.4
The water hardness is very hard

That's pretty low. Time will tell. What are your nitrates?

I think they'll Do just fine. As I understand it, around 6.0 is where they reproduce, but I'm sure someone keeps them low like that successfully.

MABJ said:
That's pretty low. Time will tell. What are your nitrates?

I think they'll Do just fine. As I understand it, around 6.0 is where they reproduce, but I'm sure someone keeps them low like that successfully.

0 nitrate
0 nitrite
0 ammonia

Nice. Im assuming you originally cycled it and that is just a pristine tank. Kudos for you.

I had fish and plants first for a month. After that I took them out I did a 50% water change and put chemi-pure so it can get rid of all the bad stuff. Since then the water has been clean.

EMAN12 said:
I had fish and plants first for a month. After that I took them out I did a 50% water change and put chemi-pure so it can get rid of all the bad stuff. Since then the water has been clean.

You may not actually be cycled. :/ lol. It may not matter If stocking is really low and your plants grow quick

Hopefully they dont rise. I had a lot of problems in the beginning.

Here are some more pics and sorry about the quality of the pics im using my phone.

ForumRunner_20120517_200708.jpg

ForumRunner_20120517_200731.jpg

ForumRunner_20120517_200800.jpg

ForumRunner_20120517_200821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom