12g RCS TANK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EMAN12 said:
I decided to take out all my plants and just make a moss tank with RCS and CPD. I just put in some endler guppies to clean up the food that my CPD didn't eat because I gave them to much but tomorrow they are going back into their 100g tank.

Im going to pick up some flame moss to try to make a carpet and x-moss to make a moss wall this week.

Im having a snail problem right now I had to add a assassin snail but its not helping so im just trying to catch them all.

That's funny. IM using the exact same mosses in the exact same ways lol. Flame for a carpet and Xmas for the walls. The tank looks great! Cpds are rad little fish

Tcal01 said:
That's funny. IM using the exact same mosses in the exact same ways lol. Flame for a carpet and Xmas for the walls. The tank looks great! Cpds are rad little fish

we have the same taste lol.

I put in some eldler guppies and my CPDs started to attack them. They are mean lol.

Update of my RCS tank.

5 CPD

Almost all my RCS are berried.

I will be adding CRS soon.

ForumRunner_20120620_230519.jpg

I added some blueberry shrimps.

They are really dark.

My phone sucks. I tried taking pics but my sand is balck and its hard to see it but they look like this.

IMG_2714.jpeg

Yeah thats not a bad price!! But are you adding them to live with the rcs?? Cause i think they interbreed!! I might be wrong though

angelvelez87 said:
Yeah thats not a bad price!! But are you adding them to live with the rcs?? Cause i think they interbreed!! I might be wrong though

Yea I thought about that after I bought them lol They can interbreed. Later on i will take them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom