Nikachus 37 Gallon Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So am I almost done? I will check nitrates tomorrow

You should at least be checking ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates. Without that info it's hard to tell. :) you'll get there. Remember that patience is key! (y)

Dude you need to chill out your going to have everything die with you rushing like this

Dude you need to chill out your going to have everything die with you rushing like this

Sorry bro its just because its my first sw tank and I want everything to go smoothly I'm not going to add everything it's because I just want plan my stock sorry :bawl:

Sorry bro its just because its my first sw tank and I want everything to go smoothly I'm not going to add everything it's because I just want plan my stock sorry :bawl:

I was exactly the same way but if you want it to go smoothly be patient or you are going to be wasting alot of money. Best thing to do is just be patient make sure you keep up on the water changes and jazz and soon you will have spiked and have your cycle done in about a month. I have added clown fish during cycling to help it and have had them survive through the whole thing. Clowns are very hardy if you have to have a fish that's what I would suggest

I was exactly the same way but if you want it to go smoothly be patient or you are going to be wasting alot of money. Best thing to do is just be patient make sure you keep up on the water changes and jazz and soon you will have spiked and have your cycle done in about a month. I have added clown fish during cycling to help it and have had them survive through the whole thing. Clowns are very hardy if you have to have a fish that's what I would suggest

The only problem is I'm cycling the water in a bucket and my lfs ran out of clowns they are awesome I can get healthy designer clowns for only 5-10$

Back
Top Bottom